Guess who just did 3 pull ups in a row- ME!!!!! Haven’t even tried a chin up in a few months as kind of forgot about it with Insanity and stuff. Turns out even though I couldn’t do 1 pull up before, I can do 3 now. I think that’s my climbing coming in woohoo! (Sorrynotsorry for fitness type post)
Can we just have one movie where vegans aren’t mocked?
I’m sick of us being the butt of the joke. It’s old and overused.
Maybe you should eat some meat and man the fuck up
I’m not the one who still has an intake of breast milk after infancy.
This is the best/truest thing I’ve read in so long (via thesleepingfawn)
But this explains the 90s kids
It’s geometric circles
Great climbing session today, Me and Jo Davis climbed every single white at the Depot (V0-V1), I completed the blue (V1-V3) overhang I’ve been struggling with for weeks and I flashed my first wood (V3-V6)!
Good climbyfun times! So knackered now though, I think an afternoon of not much at all is on the cards!
How’s everyone else doing today?
Now I’m never gonna finish my cleaning- Mystery Men has just come on as I sit down for my lunch!
- Me: So, I'm not going to be vegan any more.
- Them: Yeah! Let's go get you a steak!
- Me: Nah, I think I'm only going to eat companion animals.
- Them: Wuh?
- Me: You know, dogs, cats, horses, hamsters, guinea pigs.
- Them: ...
- Me: *licks lips* I could go for a good Siamese cat right now. Where's the closest pet store?
- Them: That's pretty fucked up.
- Me: Really? Have you ever seen a restaurant where you can pick your own live seafood and they kill it for your meal?
- Them: Yeah...?
- Me: That's just as fucked up.
- Them: But that's just so you know what you're getting and that it's fresh.
- Me: Well, I don't want a stale old tabby cat. I want to get a fresh Siamese.
- Them: Ahh, you're just fucking with me.
- Me: Yeah, because fuck you. Killing animals for food is not a joke.
I’m 32 and live in the UK.